How to Formulate plastics: Understanding additives, fillers and fibers
Download a PDF brochure
•Knowledge of type of additives used in plastics.
•Identification of plastic additives properties to obtain the desired properties in the final product.
•Prevent and solve the problems related to additives.
•Knowledgeof fillers and fibres added to plastic materials.
•Improvement of product quality.
• Processing and incorporation of additives into polymers.
Rerearch and technical profiles of plastic companies:compounders, recycling, extrusion and injection moulding companies.
• Types of additives & applicability
• Additives selection
• Formulation with plastics
• Properties improvement
FILLERS AND FIBRES
• Fillers and fibres properties
• Fillers and fibres suitable for each application
• Improvement of mechanical and physical properties
• Types of pigments
• Processing plastic pigments
TeachersLuis Roca Blay